●Membership regulations (excerpt):
- Qualifications: Membership is granted to universities without regard to the founders.
- Members: Members shall actively cooperate in the operation of JIHEE.
- Application for membership: Universities shall submit the specified form of application for membership to the JIHEE Secretariat.
- Approval: Membership shall be approved by the Board of Trustees.
- Membership fees: Annual membership fees are as follows: 250,000 yen for a university operating a single department, 350,000 yen for a university operating two departments and 450,000 yen for a university operating three or more departments. The membership fees shall be paid on or before May 31 each year.